Paint Your Own American Revolution Teapot
Art In History's replica is an example of a colonial teapot. Tea became the largest and most valuable commodity exported by Britain, which made tea-drinking popular in North America. The lesson covers the American Revolution, 1763-1788.
Teapot is a coin bank.
- 6.75" x 8.5" ceramic teapot coin bank
- High Quality Paint Brush, Sponge, and Plates
- Paint Kit and Paint Guide (Including Step-by-Step Decorating Instructions, Timeline, and Fun Facts)
- Craft Paper (to protect the painting surface)
- Download Code For Lesson Plan (Includes History Of Artifact, History Of Time Period, Maps, Full Color Motifs, And Decorating Instructions